We provide you with a medication delivery service by simply calling +297 586-0448, and simply place your request, and have your medication delivered at your location.
Available time of Medication Delivery Service:
Monday – Saturday from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- A Doctor’s prescription via phone or consultation depending on the medication
- Present your ID
You can pay with:
- Pay.aw (App)
- Locations (Superfood, Bubali, Trupiaal, Oduber, Santa Cruz, Centro Medico, San Lucas)
Botica Santa Anna Pharmacy
Why Use an Affiliated Pharmacy?
- Save Time: Prescriptions filled in 15 minutes or less.
- Save Money: Competitive prices and we accept your UCA Prescription Savings Card.
- Convenient Locations: Conveniently located near UCA and locations in every district on the island.
- Streamline Communication with UCA: Call-in prescriptions from UCA physicians providing you with a prompt solution to your refills
- Friendly Pharmacists: Certified pharmacists that care about your health and are able to answer any questions or concerns.
Need help with prescription costs?
We provide all our patients with a free UCA prescription savings card. These provide savings of up to 15% on all prescriptions medication purchases. With discounts, the card provides families with meaningful savings. The same card can be used for all family members. Your access to our discounts on all non-insurance covered medications will never expire.
What is covered?
While these cards cannot be used in conjunction with local insurance (AZV), they can help patients save on:
- Medication not covered by any form of insurance (for the uninsured)
- Medication not covered within an insurance providers prescription
How to receive your card
Cards are available at UCA. Online temporary card can be obtained here upon completing the registration form.